Monday, December 27, 2010

My broke up soundtrack

Loosing you it's not the end of the world
but that's true it definetly hurt
(Life keeps on turning, Mocca)

Percayalah terang akan datang disaat yang tidak terduga
Dan malaikat di atas bumi tersenyum lepas
(Nyala, Pure Saturday)
 
The Clock is Ticking without waiting
Leaving you behind with your broken wings
(The break up, andre harihandoyo and sonic people)

You never show me love that i want from you
I'm scared, so scared, yes scared, so scared
(Oh, i never know, Sarasvati)

apa mauku apa maumu
selalu saja menjadi 
satu masalah yang tak kunjung henti
(Air dan api, Naif)
 
Lying in my bed again, And I cry 'cause you're not here.
Crying in my head again, And I know that it's not clear. 
(I can't be with you, The Cranberries)

I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be.. sorry?
(I don't want to wait, Paula Cole)

Hitung napas yang kelak berat
Kau kan sakit dan pergi
Tanpa waktu yang pasti selamanya, selamanya
(Kata, The Trees and The Wild)

No comments:

Post a Comment